NO LIFE BUT THIS: A Novel of Emily Warren Roebling is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


It is biographical fiction based on the life of Emily Warren Roebling considered to be the first female field engineer and highly instrumental in the building of the Brooklyn Bridge.


http://atbosh.com/authors/diane-vogel-ferri/

Saturday, December 6, 2008

To Have Love

In the midst of your hands on me
peace arrives

the music stops and a nothingness
fills the void, a quietude

your whisperings
my clutching

where am I?
when did you come

to bring all thesse
senses to life

and all this gratitude
coagulates in my brain

for what we have in this moment
and then a sudden sadness

for someone who does not have
what we have

does not know
what we know

has never been loved
as we have loved.

5 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

I taste love, by just reading this.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Wow. I hope you shared this with the person you wrote it about.

Sandy said...

Beautiful!

S.L. Corsua said...

Reads like marriage vows, with much sincerity, promise, pact, and past and future together. ;)

Kathie Brown said...

How special to have and know this kind of love. It stirs a yearning in my heart.