NO LIFE BUT THIS: A Novel of Emily Warren Roebling is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


It is biographical fiction based on the life of Emily Warren Roebling considered to be the first female field engineer and highly instrumental in the building of the Brooklyn Bridge.


http://atbosh.com/authors/diane-vogel-ferri/

Saturday, May 3, 2008

All New Dishes


After thirty years of looking at white Corelle dishes I just couldn't take it anymore. All new dishes! They are purple, orange-gold, aqua and new-leaf green. Kind of unique combination of colors. Now we just have to remember that nothing is as indestructible as Corelle dishes! They were a real bargain at Kohl's - the best store ever.

10 comments:

Moohaa said...

Thats a great set! I love the color mixture. It'll be like a party every day. I am guilty of never having been to a Kohl's before.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I really like the color combination. They should brighten up your days! Now, are you planning to cook only foods that color coordinate? :)

Jessica said...

I really like them!
My dishes are multiple colors too. Some of each color and then some with all colors in a stripe. I think you'll like the "diverse dishes!"

Cheryl said...

Love the new dishes and love Kohl's too. I got new dishes last year after having the same ones for about 20.

Mary said...

Love the colors and I especially like the shape of the bowls. We do have Kohl's here and the kids all love it but I've never ventured there. I'm trying to downsize and evaluate what's left. I don't trust myself in a store with beautiful things as a reasonable price.

Happyone said...

Oh, I really like those dishes. Love all the colors.
I'm always buying new dishes.

Moohaa said...

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Lena said...

I also love those colors!! Instead of trying to decide on one color, you can have them all! What a great idea.

Thanks for sharing the photo!

Lena

bobbie said...

They're so pretty!

Moohaa said...

Hey, you ok? You're usually not gone this long... even if it is only a couple of days.