NO LIFE BUT THIS: A Novel of Emily Warren Roebling is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


It is biographical fiction based on the life of Emily Warren Roebling considered to be the first female field engineer and highly instrumental in the building of the Brooklyn Bridge.


http://atbosh.com/authors/diane-vogel-ferri/

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Easter in September


Okay all you real gardeners out there - is it normal to have an Easter lily blooming in September? Or is it just there to remind me that every morning is an Easter morning? (I think it looks especially nice next to my dead shrub . . . an Easter resurrection probably will not be occuring for the poor little shrub.)

1 comment:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

It has to be forced to flower at Easter. I'm not sure what its normal bloom time is, but my oriental lilies just stopped. So maybe this is normal.