NO LIFE BUT THIS: A Novel of Emily Warren Roebling is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


It is biographical fiction based on the life of Emily Warren Roebling considered to be the first female field engineer and highly instrumental in the building of the Brooklyn Bridge.


http://atbosh.com/authors/diane-vogel-ferri/

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ohhh- Noooooooo


I can't help it - I love Mr. Bill. I also laugh at the Three Stooges, Lucy, and at people tripping and/or falling. I can't be alone with my slightly sadistic sense of humor though- right? I even laugh when I trip or fall. So Mr. Bill is in a new commercial for Mastercard. I hate to put a commercial on my precious blog but click on this if you haven't seen it. Ohhhh-Nooooooo!! Love it.



6 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I actually have seen this--Quite a few times!
Personally, I never cared for the Mr. Bill little films on SNL...Too cruel for me. I never found them funny, at all. In fact, I found them quite disturbing...But that's what makes Horse Racing, as they say...

Moohaa said...

I can't say I'm a fan of Mr. Bill, but physical comedy can be pretty funny.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I think I'm one of the few people I know who just never watched SNL. But I knew who Mr. Bill was. I haven't seen this commercial in our area yet.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

you're cute! I love Mr Bill and wierd humor like that too..including the tripping and giggling.. HILARIOUS!!! IT IS!!

have a great hump day!! :)
ELizabeth

Anonymous said...

Mr. Bill! He's a hoot!

Happyone said...

I like Lucy but never did get the attraction of theThree Stooges.
I know it's hard to believe but I've never seen Mr Bill. I went to the link but they said it was no longer available.