NO LIFE BUT THIS: A Novel of Emily Warren Roebling is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


It is biographical fiction based on the life of Emily Warren Roebling considered to be the first female field engineer and highly instrumental in the building of the Brooklyn Bridge.


http://atbosh.com/authors/diane-vogel-ferri/

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


At 6:40 am I was stepping out of the shower and my husband knocked on the door and said he'd been out at the local Panera to get me my favorite cinnamon roll - but there were fierce winds all night and the power was out there. I thought that worked out perfectly - I got the gift without the calories. Thanks, Babe.

4 comments:

Edna said...

Happy Birthday Diane!

Moohaa said...

Too sweet.

Is it your birthday?

If so, Happy Birthday!!! God bless you!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

So instead of the sweetness that grows funkies on our fannies, you had a memory taste that for some, consider a waste.

But glorious are you with you Soul and your twinkles, to tease him about it this morning and after.

A good birthday indeed, with the love of our season, come wind, come snow, the school districts closing, and even the cinnamon duster can get a day off!

Happy birthday!! it is your birthday..I thought..is it??
Always,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday fellow acquarius!