NO LIFE BUT THIS: A Novel of Emily Warren Roebling is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


It is biographical fiction based on the life of Emily Warren Roebling considered to be the first female field engineer and highly instrumental in the building of the Brooklyn Bridge.


http://atbosh.com/authors/diane-vogel-ferri/

Thursday, January 24, 2008

What's So Bad About Sex and Violins?

by Elas Giordano

I like Sex and Violins.

I admit the music's slow
and a lot of people will get impatient...
but then, it's not a race, anyway.

OK, people do get hurt this way,
just like everybody says,
but not if your bedroom's big enough
for the musicians to stand back a little.

That way, nobody
ever gets a violin up the nose,
even if things do get out of hand,
or even if the violinist does.

I think a lot of the over-reaction to Sex and Violins
comes from a time when
noblemen blindfolded musicians
before they played - and a lot of people
were maimed.

Besides, I can't wait to get home
from a concert now.

1 comment:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I like sex and violins, but the audience gets in my way at times..ages 6, 3.5 and 1.5
hard to finish the show, let alone hear the music...
:)

Have a blessed Sunday!!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth
I LOVE the pic of STELLA!!