NO LIFE BUT THIS: A Novel of Emily Warren Roebling is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


It is biographical fiction based on the life of Emily Warren Roebling considered to be the first female field engineer and highly instrumental in the building of the Brooklyn Bridge.


http://atbosh.com/authors/diane-vogel-ferri/

Monday, January 28, 2008

Quote of the Day


Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not. But remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. Epicurus (341-270 BC)

3 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Do you mind if I nab this for my signature quote in my emails?
just inspiring, as your label says!
Hope all is well!
I just read the GIVING TREE from Shel Siverstein to my 3 year old..he loves that abook..and have the other ones too!
happy almost wednesday!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I love looking at all your pictures..and funny, if I could come back as anything (I think I've mentioned this before) I'd come back a bird 2.

Sincerely,
E~

Moohaa said...

Very true.